The exceptionally robust HygroMatik HyLine electrode steam humidifiers are designed for continuous commercial use. The HyLine series offers you 10 unit sizes with steam outputs from 5 to 116 kg/h. Steam outputs of more than 116 kg/h are obtained by combining several units together.
HyLine units produce hygienic steam from tap water as it is an electrode steam humidifier. The units are intelligently self adjusting which will enable it to work reliably, quickly and in the most economic way possible.
Low maintenance and long operating time
The proven high quality components of our steam humidifiers guarantee an above-average operating time and a long service life.
The large surface and exchangeable electrodes are formed from a durable and a high quality stainless steel and will start working very quickly and persistently.
A special quick-fit fastening system enables fast electrode change - without any need for tools.
The centrally divided steam cylinder has a particularly large volume allowing it to operate for long periods of time.
Additionally, the robust blow-down pump allows hardeners to be transported directly into the drain and the small particles can also be pumped out. This process allows maintenance cycles to be significantly extended.
Maintenance can easily be carried out. The corrosion resistant cabinet from stainless steel are easily accessible thanks to the removable unit cowling. The cowling can be closed, which prevents unauthorized access. Cylinder cleaning takes minutes without the need for chemicals. Simply open, clean and carry on using. Plug-in hose connections, steam hose adapter and manually operated water drainage will to save time, money and the environment.
Modern microprocessor controls
The intelligent HygroMatik microprocessor controls can be expanded in modules and process all current control signals. They adjust automatically to the currently available water quality and monitor the entire humidifying process.
The HyLine Basic control offers you:
- Continuous or single-stage control
- Automatic system test
- 5 signal lights for indicating operating data
- 2 floating output remote signals
- Stand-by blow-down and stand-by heating
- Integrated RS 485 serial interface
- Optional relay circuit board for output of 4 additional messages
- Option for switching over to process humidifying
The Comfort control also provides:
- Integrated PI control
- 4 line illuminated display
- 4 function keys for easy operation and programming
The ComfortPlus control also provides:
- Rotary push-button encoder for simple operation and programming
- Timer function
- SuperFlush the innovative cylinder flush device considerably extends cylinder operating times.
- The CylinderStar can be used in highly conductive water to extend the service life of the electrodes.
- Ventilation units can be used for direct room humidification or alternatively the corresponding steam manifolds can be connected for duct humidification.
- Deployment of multi lance systems such as MultiLance or VortexSteam.
- Different electrode shapes and materials are available.